VOLUNTEER AT RIVERFEST
Since 1993, the Portneuf Greenway Foundation has hosted RiverFest (voted the best
summer fundraising event two years in a row) on the last Saturday in June. This exciting
and important fundraising and community event requires the effort of countless volunteers.
Some of the ways you can participate are:
- Securing raffle prizes
- Promotion of Riverfest by designing posters, writing press releases, etc.
- Recruiting and organizing our vendors.
- Taking gate receipts the day of the event.
- Setting up the park for the event.
- Staffing the park the day of the event.
- Selling raffle tickets.
When is RiverFest: August 17, 2013 11AM-10PM
When is help needed: Day of Event and May- August (planning the event)
If you are interested in helping out with either of these events,
please call the Greenway Foundation office at 234-GWAY.